Super quick post…
No resolutions per se but I do have some goals.
- Lose another 2 sizes and 30+ pounds. I lost about 25 pounds and 2 sizes this past year. More than 30 pounds would be awesome (see #7). However, I am cool with little steps and maintaining the 60+ pounds I have already lost and kept off.
- Save via the 52 Week Money Challenge; doubling the weekly amount. Ultimate goal is to continue the highest savings into next year and pack it away into IRA and down payment.
- Start Graduate Program which means I need to:
- Finish History Course
- Determine What I Want to do (currently in this order):
- Information Technology
- Get Microsoft Office Expert Re-certification (mostly about boning up on skills that have stagnated over last decade and a half). I am lumping a course in QuickBooks here too for the same reason.
- Besides Parks & Rec (for Little League and personal reasons), attend more city meetings, especially BOE and City Council. Probably joining son’s school’s governance council too.
- Attend services regularly. Gotten into the habit of not leaving house on Sundays and while good for re-charge reasons, I am feeling the lack of fellowship acutely.
- Eat Cleanly – this honestly seems to be my greatest challenge. I have to come up with ways to cut out the crap. I do well for a couple months and then back to the bad habits. It’s mostly involves convenience foods and finding Paleo/AIP friendly pantry stable options when money is flowing as it should.. I have way too many documented food sensitivities to be playing around with this but find myself jumping off the wagon again and again.
This year’s word is Evolution. Which very much runs hand in hand with last year’s Momentum. I’ll do a Wordle when I have a chance.