I can tell because my weekend is filling up.
Friday night, nothing. I need to go to bed early so I can survive Saturday. Well maybe a movie if something good is opening.
– Stitch n Bitch 9:30 to 12:30ish
– Hit the library and Fiddleheads Coop
– 3:00 have family birthday dinner with family – Steve’s (bro) birthday is the 10th and Ryne’s is the 12th
– Girls’ night to celebrate Kristie’s belated birthday (… maybe, depends on a couple circumstances)
– Sleep in
– Declutter dining table (next area on my list)
– Floors in entire apartment
– Art & Knit
Yesterday’s smoothie… wasn’t too thrilled with it. I am thinking next avocado smoothie experiment will be savory.
So this morning I went the dairy and fruit route since I knew I’d suck it down quickly.
– 2oz Goji Juice
– 2T Coconut Oil
– small banana
– 1/2c vanilla yogurt
– 8 chunks frozen mango
– 8 frozen dark cherries
– 1/4c frozen blueberries
Have made another realization… it’s not so much the banana in smoothies (as long as it’s properly ripened) it’s strawberries I am not to thrilled with in my smoothies. And I really do not like the strawberry banana combo.