1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
24 – 30 oz frozen chopped broccoli
ground black pepper
1 cup shredded cheese
– Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
– In a very large bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion & ground pepper.
– Toss in frozen broccoli, making sure to break up any large chunks. Mix well with soup mixture. (I often just use my hands).
– Pour into baking dish and spread to fill the dish.
– Sprinkle cheese over top.
– Bake for 30 (crunchier broccoli) to 45 minutes.
Must have been a hit. Mom liked it and Dad made me leave the pan at their house. Glad I used a disposable pan.
And I really like how these came out will make again.